My Blog List

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Strangest Affair

"Don't you dare tell me you've been seeing someone else!" Someone screamed in the apartment complex.

"Honey you had carnal relations with that, that DIVER!" another voice screamed at the top of their lungs.

"That's because you left me you spineless twit!" the first voice screamed even louder this time.

"I got you back my lovely dearest!" the second voice cried out in a panicked voice. It was followed by something being thrown and smashing against something.

"Please don't throw any thing my puppies!" the panicked voice begged the other person.

"Puppies my puppies? Are you referring to my, my bosoms? You are a foul man! I should have locked you out years ago! My real name is Kasandra Abblebarrow! The only reason I never took your name for the past five years of our marriage was that my heart belonged to that diver!" Kasandra shrieked with anger in her voice. She held back tears of frustration.

"Kelly! I-" the male tried to calm her but she cut him off.

"There that is it you don't remember my name you lying cheater!" Kasandra snapped at him just to shut him up.

Whoever was listening came to the window of the apartment to see a married couple arguing. They had been climbing the rooftops of this city they had been assigned to watch over. It also involved some stealthy eavesdropping, which did not work on a particular human who happened to be part of several different races. That human did not look like he was awake. However he let her live seeing that he was a fan of her look alike. She continued to watch the married couple with some interest. If she recalled correctly this little rogue-spy who worked for the IGA saw this man play his cards on another girl.

"Baby kins, My gorgeous dove I want you, not some other slut! Please you must not read too much into this I was merely helping the poor girl!" the man said now begging on his knees. Abblebarrow walked up to him and slapped him across the face before retreating back to her original position.

"All my friends told me you had been going to strip clubs, hotels with other women, attended parties with a woman that was not me!" Kasandra shouted at him. He seemed to cower a little before replying back.

"I, I, I was only buying them drinks that is all!" he responded quickly. "We are all friends that is all!"

"Oh please, you have never had any friends of that sort. All of your friends are men from that club you were in since you were a child!" She barked at him.

"What are you talking about I have not seen them in years! What about that Mockshah character? It was all over the news." he said accusingly.

Without a single word this Kasandray Abblebarrow stormed up to him with a rolling pin in her hand. Her rage could easily be read on her face as it grew red. She was about to strike him with it when the phone rang. It stopped her from hitting him. Someone had to answer the phone. Abblebarrow placed the rolling pin on the table to answer the phone.

"Hello this is Kasandra Abblebarrow, Lieutenant Beezelbable's unfortunate wife with no children." she said on the phone trying not to cry.

"Oh, who are you then? His what?"

"You are his boyfriend?"

"Are you men lovers and gay for each other?"

"He had sex with you?"

"For how many years?"

"What the heck are you on about?"

"You, you are a, a rejected mutated demon who is neither male or female?"

"Well how does that even work?"

"SPARE ME THE DETAILS AND NEVER CALL HERE AGAIN YOU SICK.....THING YOU!" she shouted over the phone not wanting to hear anymore. She hung up the phone immediately with some disgust on her face. She looked at her husband as if she was about to vomit her stomach out. Kasandra straightened herself and took a deep breath. None of the said a single word. It was only their expressions that spoke. Miss Kasandra Abblebarrow shook her head is disbelief and left the kitchen.

"I am leaving for good! No do not stop me you sick, sick repulsive excuse for a, a, a piece of filth!" Kasandra said with a repulsed expression. All this Lieutenant Beezelbable could do was sit on the floor realizing he had lost his wife for good this time. Five years of marriage and no children to show for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment