My Blog List

Friday, April 13, 2018

What I did Life story

I was eight or nine at the time at a Christian school where you had grades in bible study. They had us learn about stories from the bible along with reading, math, and writing in cursive. During those years I was somewhat of a trouble maker and a little bit of a bully according to some accounts I am sure. It would not surprise if I was considered one at this school. All I cared about was playing, watching TV, drawing, and going outside. What can I say I was a kid back then. A kid who hardly did his homework.

There was always a bully for somebody from the way I perceived it. I was almost always getting into trouble with a teacher, staff, or the ones running the afterschool care center. No I will not give the name of this school so you can figure it out on your own. That is if you wish to travel. There were many adventures, stories, playtime events, and imagination ran wild in my head. I was just a simple kid who may have been a little smarter in some cases, but not the way the school board insisted. Here it goes I was on the field next to the playground that we assumed it was part of the playground, however we always played a game. At times I used to be involved when I was kid in second and first grade if my memory is correct. It has been twenty years since this happened. Me and a group of other boys who were younger than me went down to this field of green grass that sat next to some woods. No one really went inside those woods because it scared us.

I was hoping to play a ball game whether it was kick ball, baseball, or tag football. To my misfortune that group of boys ganged up on me and excluded me. I watched them group up and huddled together like a team would. They were probably going to make me play on my own team alone. Seeing them exclude me like that made my anger swell up. In fury I went up to them and pushed all them down right as they were huddled together. Everyone of them fell on the ground on top of one another. Acting fast I bolted away as if nothing happened and trying to get away in case they got up to chase me. I did not have a clue what happened to them. This is a confession in case I accidentally hurt them or worse. For twenty years I feel like I remain unpunished for what I did unless you'd call it justice for excluding a kid to play lone wolf. For all these years I have remembered that act against exclusion. The only question remains is do they remember? 

No comments:

Post a Comment