My Blog List

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Letter Of Regret

Dear Mr. Magh, 

I regretfully decline giving your daughter a job within my Estate. She is a very talented woman, and has accomplished much according to the local records. Yet there are things that I do, which she was clueless about. It is with deep regret that I must send her back to you, Mr. Magh. Should I call you by what we all called you The Red Striped Shark. If it were up to me I'd make that your House Sigil. Having your daughter here has been a delight. Everyone within my circle, and crowds loved her. 


She has to stay with you or someone far from my estates in the hills of Vigolas. I don't know if you are aware, but these newcomers from the stars are in fact invaders. They brutally conquered the large island continent and overran much of the west and south. Our neighbors such as Tholand proved difficult to defeat. Khimaal is far too cold to cope with. and Dias Teov made a deal with them. Your dearest daughter is better off in the east alone the coast. 

Yours Sincerely, 

Lord Korseen Maddson 

P.S. 

These invaders are two factions. One call themselves the Nazdar. The others are known as Gantronese. Both intend on taking over our world. Each one brought an army of followers, servants and mercenaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment