My Blog List

Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Young Queen (Experiment)

"So People are being told not to talk to me huh?" Princess Hadriel

"Unfortunately yes there are your highness." Steward

"I see how that is!" Princess

"No your highness, it is not how it seems. Last week your um, nephew was trampled by one of your own horses. He was trying to wave goodbye to you." Steward


"Nobody bothered to tell me that! I asked our driver what that bump was and he said it was nothing." Princess

"Your highness it is very urgent that you confess this before the courts." Steward

"Yes, yes I know, know just let me sit for a bit and gather my thoughts." Princess

(A long pause in silence)

"I, I cannot fathom doing such a horrible thing to a sweet innocent child!" Princess Crying

"Do not let the tears flow like a waterfall. You need to meet your hired mercenaries." Steward

"Mercenaries don't solve this kind of problem! Unless we are willing to spill more blood!" Princess

"That would put your life in danger." Steward

"Oh in danger huh? Is it not clear his family will want my head?" Princess

"Th- the men you hired are 95 privateers, 75 knights, soldiers, warriors, gunners, and bowmen." Steward

"One hundred and seventy hired mercenaries and privateers to the House of Sulon." Princess

"The Raleilles are still enemies to House Sulon. A rival must never continue to mock a young nobles such as you." Steward

"I cannot murder another family simply because of a rivalry that has lasted for centuries! Leave me be for now!" Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment