My Blog List

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Strange Light on the Ceiling Life story

When I was just a little kid perhaps at that age when you still sleep with mom. It varies from family to family. As long as the kid learns to sleep in their own room eventually before preschool age. I am no expert on what age kids should stop sleeping with mom and dad. The cut off age for me was like three or four I think. My memories are spiraling around me as I get closer to another age. Now I am an adult who doesn't do the "Adult Drink" bullshit. Excuse my language there I am no alcoholic yet I do enjoy a beer, wine, or some other drink at times. Back to me sleeping with mom. For some time my eyes were focused on the ceiling whenever I was in m mother's room. Something was on the ceiling at night. No one could really explain it. I never bothered my mother about it because even I thought it could be my imagination.

This light appeared just above me on the ceiling every night I was in the room. On the ceiling this light was shaped like a curved line or string that got stuck there. Whatever it was it moved like it was flying. The ends flapped back and forth. Its color was a very light color almost violet to purple. For several minutes I watched this light before going to bed. As I grew older I slept in my own room. Ever since then I believe I never saw that light again except a few more times when I was older. That light now arouses my curiosity as to its origins or if I was just imagining stuff. Most will say I was just imagining things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment