My Blog List

Friday, September 14, 2018

A Quiet Cafeteria Life story

Back when I was at Emmanuel Christian School in Clemons, North Carolina I always lunch at the cafeteria. During those hours I chose what I wanted among their selection. I honestly cannot say if it was bad because I never threw up inside the cafeteria. There were a few times I had money which was in the form of change and the cafeteria lady said I didn't have enough. At first I thought I did not have enough money yet now I am wondering if she meant food. As any cafeterias are everyone was talking and it was loud. Everyday it was the same type of noise yet different topics and the same people talking. There was this one day where I was seven or six years old that I changed that for a few minutes. Being the unique kid that I was who was no doubt annoying to everyone else I did something that has been done before. Covering my ears with both hands I shouted "QUIET!" with my kid voice. I did not how loud I spoke nor did I even care. Everything went quiet for a few minutes. It was the first time I had done that and the last time I did that. Bud Phibbs I hope you read this and remember. I miss you buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment