My Blog List

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Something Deeply Personal

Okay ever since I met this woman back in College, which she would rather call herself a weird girl, I have actually wanted her. However things did not go as I though and planned to go. It began with the very first day of meeting her in college before class even began. Now I had no clue what she was doing that made her "Too Busy for Dating", but gave zero shits about that ideology. Because frankly I think that is bull crap. If you make yourself too busy to date or relationships you have already fucked your future life experiences resulting in a sadness that you have to hide every waking moment. Which would explain excessive outings and binge drinking.

Do not bull shit me, if it was meant to happen it was meant to happen. Yes it is all in good time yes I get it. Now on the first day of meeting her we introduced each other, after some time she says aren't you going to eat? I blindly get up and get something to eat and return to find two other guys sitting where I was. Now listen she was not that kind of girl after learning this years later. That put me off and went on with my day and forgot about her. Over the course of our college career that desire and I guess people would say lust or interest kept coming back. So I acted upon that I tried to sit with her and make conversation hell even go out. Despite that I kept getting put off and she kept walking away. Like any smart person I gave up and went after other girls, which did not go very far.

I gave up on the dating life and focused on my writing, life, school, and pursued travelling to other parts of the world. On and off I still had the feeling to go for her, yet I kept holding myself back believing she would just put me off and say she is too busy and would walk away. That is my side of the story, which I have shared. There is more to this but that will not be shared because it drives me insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment