My Blog List

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Another Childhood story Life

When I was younger than about pre-kindergarten or kindergarten I remember doing something mischievous in the play room. As a kid I always did something funny, mischievous, and often times naughty. There was the time I pushed out all my sister's dolls and furniture from this wooden playhouse before getting in for a picture. Being a three year old I did not seem to care of have that concept even though I was adorable. One day I had this ball of yarn or was string? Anyways I decided to wrap the whole ball of string all over the furniture, play house, a neat pirate ship I had has a kid. Seriously who else didn't have one as a kid? Being a little scamp I basically made the string covered most of the area. Looking back now it appeared more like a laser room you had to move through.

Well my mother was not happy about that at all and had to cut the string up in order to get inside the playroom. For years I kept thinking back on that and how as a teenager I would do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment