My Blog List

Monday, August 28, 2017

Ghost Voice in Fenton

In the summer of 2009 I traveled to Scotland with my father and two sisters. We took a plane to get there landed in Edinburgh, and rented a car. To my Father's dismay it was smaller than he thought it would be, but it got us to where we need to be. For a few weeks we stayed in Fenton Tower and old castle like tower that was destroyed save for some stairs. It was rebuilt and renovated into a bed breakfast. Fenton Tower was also used a hunting lodge for those who were in hunting clubs. Anyways we traveled to North Berwick, Glasgow, Edinburgh and saw a few great castles, some ruins, some in tact. On the last night we stayed in Fenton Tower I heard my name being called out. I doubt anyone would believe me for a second. To others if seems like I am lying, but I will tell you regardless.
On the very last night of our stay at 4:00 am, I am sure someone will say or think "Yeah right you were asleep and heard the wind blowing plus you were tired as heck." My name was called out several times along with 'Let's go, Stephen Let's go!" I heard it a few more times before I got up thinking it was my sister's voice calling me from down stairs. Thinking it was her and it was time to leave this early I got out of bed then took my thinks don't stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw no one else was there but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment