My Blog List

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

A Letter For Help

To Whoever receives this, 

It was twenty years ago when I was only four years of age when a horde of warriors seized my uncle's castle and estates. Our forces were outnumbered a hundred to one. The fight was hopeless as noble brave knights fought and perished under the might of this powerful army. For years my people have suffered under their cruelty. Fields burned, farms torched to the ground, women such as myself have been raped viciously to no end. These men have also allowed hordes of orcs access into our lands. Every village has suffered many attacks from these fiends, yet the warrior hordes do nothing. My uncle recently died and a Hordes-man has claimed himself king over the land. These men are called the Vogards. They come from the north, pillaging their way to my kingdom. We were once a seafaring people, now not even a single ship is seen in the ports. Often when a woman gives birth to a child that infant is given to monsters and devoured. Please hurry I'm not sure how much longer we can keep living like this. I BEG YOU, whoever you are, ready your ships, rally your men and come rescue us from this nightmare.

Sincerely

          The Lady Solus of Espa

The wind blew rain into the young warrior's eyes as he read the scroll. Looking up he nodded to the War Lord and the commander shouted orders to the men at oars.  There was over a dozen ships headed east nearing a beach just miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment