My Blog List

Friday, May 10, 2019

That Gorilla

When I was a child I had this dream that stuck with me. Like all children I dreamed of all sorts of things. However the dreams I had appeared too real and that I was somewhere else. After all these years this image of a gorilla inside a massive playpen with hundreds of tunnels and chambers. I suppose this is where I went at night in my dreams for safety. To be honest those were the years I spent a lot of time in the playpens of McDonalds fast foods. It was not until I met that Gorilla did I feel safe. While roaming one tunnel the Gorilla came charging at me. Scared I began to ran but found nowhere to go as it cornered me. Just a little kid being cornered by a talking Gorilla.

When it cornered me something else happened. A trap door opened up from beneath the Gorilla and it fell in that hole. Curious I looked down to see another tunnel beneath the one I was in. Feeling secure I resumed my exploration of this castle sized playpen. Believing I was safe my little boyish self went down to the lower levels. In a clear tunnel I suddenly heard a voice. "I am coming to get you little boy!" Goose bumps appeared on my skin as my body shook with fear. Looking over my shoulder I saw the Gorilla rushing down another tunnel I could see. Its gaze was on me now.

Panicking I ran as fast as I could down the tunnel I was in hoping it did not lead to the Gorilla. For some time the Gorilla gave chase. All over the interior part of the playpen the Gorilla ran after me. Fearing for my life I raced down various tunnels some had holes in them, while others were designed to mirror the night sky full of stars. Turning one corner to the next I finally came upon a tunnel that acted as a slide. Praying this tunnel would lead to safety I jumped in. Going down this slide like tunnel brought me peace. My fears went away, and so did the Gorilla. The state of mind I was in could only be described as awestruck and bewildered. All my thoughts went blank as I slid down this tunnel of stars, elegant colors, and mixed scenery. I did not know how long this tunnel was or where it would take me. To me it felt like forever. As I came upon a darker portion I slid into a larger room with a smaller playpen with plastic balls. Crawling through the plastic balls I came to the end of this pin and found that I was in a bath chamber of some sorts full of women. I didn't get a good look at them as I was scooped up by a dark haired elf with curvy features and breasts the size of water melons. She pressed me against her like any mother would do to her child after they had been threatened or in danger. Somehow I could not shake the feeling that she knew what was happening in that castle playpen.


No comments:

Post a Comment