My Blog List

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Curse Lifted

After hours of digging into the dirt something was finally uncovered. As it surfaced from the digging I picked it up. Crouching down I wiped the dirt off to see what this object was. Without hesitation I grabbed the object and raised it in the air. To my surprise and fortune it was a medallion. 

"So this is the reason why I am here." I said to myself. 

This is what turned me to come to this place after so many visions. Feeling the wind blow from behind me I decided to walk into the woods. Trees rocked and the leaves rustled joyously in harmony. I came upon a pond in these woods that I had to pass on my way. Out of nowhere a few deer came to drink I saw squirrels scurrying across the branches, and chasing each other. I looked at the medallion thinking So this is what caused the curse of the forest to be lonely. I checked the back of the medallion. There were some runes engraved on the back. I thought to myself this must have been destiny that brought me here. It was my actions that cleared the curse from these woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment