My Blog List

Friday, March 17, 2017

Irish Mafia

The coffin smelled of my own sweat. There was hardly any air for me to breath in. Save for a small hole with a tube in the side, air was limited. It seemed like a suitable punishment but now I was starting to get paranoid. I knew the reasons behind putting me inside a coffin and burying me in the ground. I remember the call I received hours before they dragged me from the gas station. They beat me senseless, punching and kicking me all over the place. I was dragged into a car. Their main boss told me what I had forgotten. I was supposed to take care of a certain gold fish, the Don's daughter's gold fish. Someone had called me about the gold fish but I had missed that call. The girl's goldfish is now dead because of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment